Sunday, March 15, 2009

Easy Sunday

Today was nice and easy, not sore from yesterday and not too many plans for the day. The last few days I have woken up around 7:30, and I’m loving it because I have so much time during the day to do whatever. I go to sleep pretty early now, and I truly believe that we should be sleeping at sundown and rising at sun up.

I biked around town for my various events, totaling about 8 miles. Before bed I will do a little stretching and prepare myself for tomorrow’s spinning and yoga classes. Those 2 classes have become a staple in my exercise routine and I believe is one of the reasons that the training has been successful thus far.

My diet has been about normal, eating nutritious food 90% of the time, and including a lot more fruit. I haven’t had a salad in a few days, so I’ll have to get back on that.

I don’t have too much to talk about right now, or at least not much is coming to mind.

Here are some basic tips for better health:

Make sure you’re drinking enough water
Get at least a little exercise everyday. Once you start, you won’t want to stop.
Be sure to sleep, it’s when the body recovers.
Eat good fats and whole grains.

Goodnight,
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment